Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pic-glasso



Residents of a small village near Stourbridge England have been waking up to find mysterious milk bottles on their doorsteps. Is this the work of Banksy or some new guerilla artist?

According to the Daily telegraph, Jackie Dimock, 55, from nearby Kingswinford, discovered a bottle on her doorstep on Monday morning. She said: "I was putting out the empties and I noticed there was an extra one on the doorstep. "When I picked it up I saw there was this amazing picture on it. The milkman came to collect the bottles, but I didn't want to give him the one with the picture on it, I'm going to keep it. "Who knows, it might be worth something one day."

The etchings have got the town talking about who could be behind them. Residents have been staying up all night trying to spot the artist removing and returning the bottles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont think its banksy